15 November 2017

A Nice Day

Yesterday was a very nice day...

I woke up when I felt like it, and skipped my usual chores.

After a pleasant breakfast, we walked to our bank and finished setting up our proxies. We now can each do whatever we want to the other's account - feeling evil anyone?

We went into town, and ended up trying a new restaurant for lunch - pretty good lasagna (almost Florentine good), and at a good price (21€ for two, including wine and coffee). Then we arranged for a taxi at the tourist office for later (yep, 8 1/2 months, no car, first taxi). Got home, relaxed, then a quick dinner before heading back out for a concert.

I think the last time we had heard classical music live was in Albuquerque (over a year ago!). Now we enjoyed Hayden and Mozart, brought to us by a string quartet called Quatuor Debussy. Quite a lovely evening!

We found our taxi, and (taking the long way :-\ ), got home without too much of a chill.

Saved my bubbly for tonight's sunset, and it was yummy!



3 comments:

P.e, said...

Perfect!

Ron said...

Sounds like my kind of day!

Julie said...

:-)
(But you'd throw in some golf, right?)