26 November 2021

Thanksgiving in Sète

Yesterday, we went to a real Thanksgiving dinner, hosted by another American couple - it was amazing (of course)!

I can't remember the last time we had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner!  I had to look back at my blogs, and even then, I couldn't really find a post about it - it's more that Thanksgiving day is a marker for what was happening around us. I do remember getting together with friends in Costa Rica, and gasping at the price of a turkey there, but I guess I didn't post anything 🙄.

Well, here we are! An actual Thanksgiving day post! Here's the groaning buffet, desserts not included...

Here's the view from the other side of the island. It was a stormy day, with some sun poking through just in time for appetizers on the terrace - nice, eh?




No comments: