09 November 2021

Autumn Already?!

It's Autumn already?!? 


Huh, Autumn is even halfway over!

We had our share of interesting skies



I showed some new friends around Sète - we met at the train station, but I completely forgot about the bridges opening up for boat traffic (and so, of course, closing the routes for cars and pedestrians) - well, we waited about 10 minutes, and watched the boats from opposite sides of the canal 🙂

More skies...

I finally made it back to the Bio store, and stocked up on interesting grains - I like a handful or two in my stews. And I found molasses! I'm still waiting for cookie weather though!

More skies...


And birds!

I fired up the oven, but it's not a regular occurrence yet. A few weeks ago, I switched my indoor shorts to indoor sweatpants, and we moved on to blankets and radiators. I had another battle with the mold, brought on by a week of humidity, but most of the time now it's dry, cold, windy, and sunny.
My English conversation workshop started up again, and I've been walking to it most times (so you know the weather hasn't been bad at all!).
We're getting caught up with doctor appointments and check-ups - September and October seem to be the time for those in France, as everyone comes back from vacation.
Life is pretty good here, although we are commiserating with friends over the lack of colorful trees here...


No comments: