Today the river was full, but not overflowing into the flood plain, and there is still no hint of green...
- Trails are well marked and easy - there were a lot of families around. You can pick up a 1-page trail map for some minimal cost at the visitor's center, but it is not as necessary as at some places.
- Parking is $3 / car (more for vans)
- Biking and walking in is free
- Street parking a block away is plentiful and free
- Getting there is easy: Rio Grande Blvd, turn West on Candelaria until it dead-ends, and park!