21 May 2020

Not Today

I looked at my Not-Today To-Do list, and saw that I should buy a beach parking pass some time next week. My note said "next year," as I'd thought of this quite a few months ago. It now reads "Buy beach parking permit - next *next* year"... Sigh.

Also on that list, and dare I say, *doomed* to stay on it - we started out this afternoon to the shopping center one town over - shoes, shirts, shelving, maybe some grains... We got as far as the elevator! It was either blocked or not working, and we knew we didn't want to risk hauling furniture up all those stairs. So, all that is back on the list for tomorrow.

On a good note, I did finally *buy* a sewing machine! It's still in the box, so I just modified my "not today" list to say "*use* sewing machine"!!

Life is good.

No comments: