01 February 2020

A French Twist

The other day, I stopped at my new pharmacy for some refills. I walked in, we said bonjour, everything is like normal. But then, my pharmacist brought out his English! We were talking about Sète and California, the weather, living vs visiting; all the usual. Well, tomorrow being the Superbowl, I pulled my usual grocery sack out of my purse, and gave it a flourish!


Some trash-talk ensued - I said that of course San Francisco would win! And! My pharmacist. Said. "I think... Kansas City will win."  Well, I broke out my mock-fists, and then we all laughed!

No one can tell me that the French don't know how to twist the knife for a laugh! 😂😂😂

~~~
By the way, the Superbowl doesn't start here until midnight! You have to be way more dedicated than I am to watch it live...

No comments: