09 November 2019

Filling In the Holes

We went appliance shopping today!

We spent yesterday afternoon at the laundromat, hopefully for the last time (here, anyway)! We did 3 loads for 17€, brought some home wet - the soap was automatically dispensed, so we couldn't use our unscented soap...
Washing Machine
I've been doing dishes by hand - not my favorite thing, plus, they take up too much room!
Dishwasher
I won't be able to bake anything in time for our monthly lunch next week, but I have the whole Winter ahead! (I promise, I won't go crazy with cookies, but I have a new ingredient I want to try!)
Oven

Of course, we needed a cabinet for some of this stuff - it's nothing special, but we got a put-it-together-yourself kitchen cabinet - that's on for tomorrow (if I'm up for it...)

No comments: