27 October 2018

Autumn in France

Autumn is coming to an end in France - this weekend's cold front is the punctuation mark to last week's Indian Summer.

A photo competition, focused on Autumn, had me looking for those Iconic Fall Images - I'm starting to wonder if they really exist in my neighborhood...

While I don't have any spectacular Fall-color pictures, I do have some taken in Fall, of Fall, in France :-)

Foggy Fall
At first, it doesn't really seem like Fall; there a little hints
Figs, anyone?


Grape harvester in Town
Then bigger hints...


Once-bustling places are kinda empty

Then Autumn colors arrive in different ways
Blazing Sunsets

Memorial Flowers

Rosehips and Late Roses
Even though you can't quite give up on Summer

Even if you beg

Maybe even run

Autumn, in all her personifications, will arrive...


No comments: